If you have just purchased on of JoomlaMan's stunning extensions, here is the quickstart guide on how to install the module.
Once you have downloaded the module from your account, follow these instructions:
1. Installing the Module
- In Joomla's administrator panel, go to 'Extensions' -> 'Extensions Manager'.
- Click the 'Browse' button and find your downloaded file.
- Then click the 'Upload & Install' button
Once you get the confirmation that the module has been installed, you are ready to configure your module.
2. Configuring Your New JoomlaMan Module
- In Joomla's administrator panel, go to 'Extensions' -> 'Module Manager'.
- You will then have the full list of modules install on your site.
- You need to find your module, we always name our Modules as 'JM ModuleName' so just look for your installed module and click on the name.
- You then have access to the controls for your installed module
If you need any support using your new product, please contact us in our forum : http://www.joomlaman.com/forum/index.html